Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers is dedicated to contributing to the local communities we serve.
Through our Giving Fund, holiday toy drives, New Year’s Eve ride reimbursement program, scholarship and office-wide volunteer initiatives, the firm is passionate about supporting charities and nonprofit groups throughout southern Ontario.
Since 2009, Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers has given to organizations with mandates related to community development, arts and culture, sports, education, and health and human services.
Here’s a snapshot of organizations the firm has supported over the years:
- Shelters such as A Place Called Home, Bethesda House and Covenant House
- Girls’ hockey in Lindsay and Whitby and Team Canada cyclist Bayley Simpson
- Soup kitchens and social enterprises like St Vincent’s and 541 Eatery & Exchange
- Humane societies of Kawartha Lakes and Durham Region
- Luke’s Place Support & Resource Centre for Women & Children
Our firm is actively involved in community support initiatives throughout the year.