Sponsored by Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers
Free Taxi Ride New Year’s Eve Courtesy of Lawyers Lift
We want to ensure you have a safe New Year’s Eve by sponsoring your cab ride back home to your family. Residents of Lindsay, Ontario who utilized the local taxi service to get home safely can submit a reimbursement request.
- Ride must be taken between 6pm on December 31, 2020, and 6am on January 1, 2021
- Maximum reimbursement is $20.00 CAN
- Service must be provided by a local taxi company
- You must pay your taxi driver and obtain your receipt
- Limited to one reimbursement per household
- You must be of legal drinking age (19+) and possess a valid full G level drivers license
- Complete reimbursement request form must be submitted between 6am on January 1, 2021, and 5pm on January 8, 2021
For your safety and others, we kindly ask that you follow all Covid-19 regulations and safety protocols that are currently in place while using your local taxi service.
- It is encouraged to only travel in the vehicle with people within your own household.
- It is required to wear a mask or face covering at all times during your trip.
- Wash or sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based rub before and after exiting the vehicle.
- If possible, use a touchless payment method such as online pre-pay or credit/debit card tap.
We recognize the importance of supporting our local restaurants and businesses this holiday season; however, if you have any symptoms related to Covid-19, have travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days, or have come in close contact with someone who has a probable or confirmed case of Covid-19, we strongly encourage you to stay home for non-essential purposes.
Thank you in advance for doing your part to keep our community safe. For our team’s list of resources regarding Covid-19, visit us here.
What People are Saying About Lawyers Lift:
“MADD Peterborough Community Leader group appreciates the support of their local sponsor, Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers and applauds their efforts as part of Lawyers Lift.” – madd
“Our thanks and appreciation go out to the team at Russell Alexander for providing such an important service to our community!” – New Guy’s Taxi
“We are happy to be a part of this program and very excited” – Poppa Ed’s Taxi
“We think it is a wonderful campaign.” – Chamber of Commerce
“I really love this initiative.” – BobFM