Russell Alexander will be presenting at the Ontario Bar Association’s Institute Series alongside Anthony D’Angelo of Torkin Manes. The two-day conference will take place on February 2nd and 3rd, 2022. It has been accredited by the LSO, LawPro, and CPD for professionalism, substantive, and EDI hours.
Real Estate Transfers Between Spouses
- Specific considerations for married and common law spouses
- What you need to know about spousal consent
- Handling multiple matrimonial homes
- Tax implications of matrimonial home transfers
- Property transfers pursuant to Court orders or Separation Agreements – drafting and implementation
Visit oba.org to learn more about the conference.