We are excited to be invited to speak at the IACP 19th Annual Networking and Educational Forum: Collaborative Creativity
Our presentation will explore how a family business can be impacted when a Company ‘founder’ is involved in separation. We will discuss:
• When both spouses are principals in the business
• When a second generation of the family joins the business.
• The effects on a range of stakeholders such as business partners and other investors.
• How spouses can cooperate to address the best interests of the children
• How spouses can agree to cooperate to address the best interests of the family business.
• Using, a collaborative approach to reduce the impact of separation and divorce on family run businesses.
• Ensuring that the business remains viable for both spouses, as well as future generations.
The IACP is the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals, an international community of legal, mental health and financial professionals working in concert to create client-centered processes for resolving conflict.