Child & Spousal Support Resources

The following resources are helpful to anyone who pays or receives court-ordered child or spousal support.

Federal Child Support Guidelines

Family Orders and Enforcement Assistance Unit, Department of Justice Canada
Provides information on federal monies that have been garnished for spousal or child support payments.
1-800-267-7777 (bilingual)

Family Responsibility Office, Ministry of Community and Social Services (Ontario)
Helps ensure that court-ordered child and spousal support payments are made on a regular basis.
1-888-815-2757 (bilingual)