The LawyersLift “Call a Cab, We’ll Get the Tab” Program Rules & Regulations
1. SPONSOR: The “Call a Cab, We’ll Get the Tab” (the “Program”) is conducted and sponsored by Russell Alexander Collaborative Family Lawyers (herein collectively referred to as the “Sponsor”).
2. PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: This Program consists of reimbursing entrants for taking a one-way cab ride home on New Year’s Eve. The maximum value of the reimbursement is $20.00 CAN and is segmented to operate in 1 locale, Lindsay, Ontario.
3. PROGRAM SCHEDULE: The Program opens on New Year’s Eve, December 31, 2020 from 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time and closes on January 1, 2021, at 6:00 am Eastern Standard Time.
A person (the “Entrant”) must submit their receipt before the entry expiry of Friday, January 8, 2020, at 5:00 pm. No entries will be accepted after the entry expiry.
4. HOW TO ENTER: In order to be eligible, entrants must be residents of Lindsay, Ontario and use taxi companies local to Lindsay, Ontario. Entrants must complete every required field on the online entry form and upload a picture of their receipt and driver’s license from their cab ride taken between December 31, 2020, from 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time to January 1, 2021, at 6:00 am Eastern Standard Time. Driver’s license and receipt submitted must belong to the person submitting the form.
The online entry form is located at www.russellalexander.com/lawyerslift. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person or email address during the entry period. Entries received online shall be deemed to be submitted by the holder of the email account. Multiple entries by the same person or from the same email address or from the same person from different email addresses may result in disqualification. See PROGRAM SCHEDULE above for entry deadline.
No entries will be accepted by any other means, including but not limited to either regular postal mail or personal delivery.
5. NOTIFICATION: The Sponsor will contact the Qualified Entrants by email to notify of reimbursement. The Sponsor reserves the right to limit the number of reimbursements issued to the first 300 Entrants.
6. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible (subject to disqualification) an Entrant must be (19) years of age or older and possess a valid full G driver’s license.
7. PROGRAM MODIFICATION OR CANCELLATION: The Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Program in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Program in any way, if the Sponsor determines, in their sole discretion, that the Program is impaired or corrupted or is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions (including without limitation, computer viruses or glitches) have destroyed or severely undermined the proper conduct, integrity, and/or feasibility of the Program. In the event the Sponsors are prevented from continuing with the Program as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, the Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Program.
8. PARTICIPATION: Participation in this contest by submission of an Entry constitutes an agreement by such Entrant to comply with all of these official rules and the terms and conditions of the Program as set out herein.
9. DISQUALIFICATION: It is each Entrant’s responsibility to ensure that the Entrant has complied in full with all of the conditions and requirements contained in these official rules. If any Entrant is found to be ineligible, or if such Entrant has not complied with these official rules, such Entrant will be disqualified. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who is found (i) to be tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Program (ii) to be acting in violation of these official rules; (iii) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of this Program; or (iv) to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION: By entering the Program, each Entrant: (a) releases and agrees to hold the Sponsor and their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and agents harmless from and against any and all costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including, without limitation, bodily injury and property damage, or any other damage or loss, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, to participation in this Program, any Program-related activity, or from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of participation in any related activity; and (b) agrees to fully indemnify the Sponsor and their respective directors, officers, employees, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, and agents from any and all claims on the part of any third party or parties related in any way and for any reason to the Program, without limitation, death, and personal or property damage or injury.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for incorrect, damaged, illegible, incomplete, mutilated, spoiled, destroyed, stolen, misplaced, lost, late, misdirected or incomplete Entries, which may be judged void, any notifications, responses, replies, or for any computer, telephone, hardware, software or technical malfunctions that may occur. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alteration of Entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any injury or damage to Entrants in this Program.
12. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By entering this Program, each Qualified Entrant hereby agrees and grants to the Sponsor, without further compensation, the unrestricted rights, but not the obligation, to the use his/her name, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, along with his/her address (city and province) and any statements made by or attributed to such Qualified Entrant in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the universe, for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the contest and other promotions, without further notice or compensation and releases the Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto. The Sponsor reserves the right to use any and all information related to the Program, including information on Entrants obtained through the Program, for marketing purposes or any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
13. OFFICIAL RULES AND LAWS: These are the official program rules (the “official rules”) for this Program. This Program is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. These official rules are subject to change without notice in order to comply with any applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws or the policy of any other entity having jurisdiction over the Sponsor. These official rules, as amended from time to time, will be posted online at www.russellalexander.com/lawyerslift. The Program and all of the related pages, contents, and code are copyright to the Sponsor. Copying or unauthorized use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
14. CONSTRUCTION: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these official rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these official rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained in these official rules. Headings and captions are used in these official rules solely for ease of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these official rules or any provision hereof. These official rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of the sponsors. Employees of the Sponsor are not authorized to modify, amend or waive these contest rules.
15. PRIVACY: By entering the Program, each Entrant agrees to the Sponsor’s use of the personal information of each such Entrant for the sole and express purposes of administering this Program. By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future marketing materials.
No Sponsor is responsible directly or indirectly for any loss or damages whatsoever incurred as a consequence of internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man.