This week we will review Restraining Orders: Was Mother’s Fear of Father Real? Or Was it Caused by her Brain Injury?; and Need a Restraining Order? Here’s What You Need to Know
On Wednesday we have a Video Clip about Judge who is (or should be subject) to a Restraining Order after challenging public defender to fist fight the Judge loses his job. That’s right, you can watch the video or the courtroom antics here.
Learn more by visiting www.familyllb.com
Please keep all your great comments and suggestions coming. We appreciate all your input.… more »
We are currently seeking to hire an Associate Lawyer. Our firm practices exclusively in the area of Family Law, and experience in this area is essential.
The applicant’s required skills and knowledge must include:
• Qualified to practice law in Ontario;
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Family Law and litigation;
• Interest and/or Certification in Collaborative Practice;
• Ability to work independently and in a team-environment;
• Strong and effective analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent writing skills;
• Ability to engage in effective oral advocacy;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail, and … more »
This week we will review Parenting Plans and the Holidays, What is a Parenting Plan? And Mom Fails to Tell Dad that Their Kid is in Santa Parade – One of Many Instances of Parental Alienation, Court Finds
On Wednesday we have a Video Clip about 4 Ways To Enforce Child and Spousal Support Orders in Ontario