Russell I. Alexander Awards 2013 Charitable Giving Fund Grant
Lindsay Girls Hockey Association is excited to receive $5,000.00.
LINDSAY, ON September 4, 2013 –
A local business has just boosted the Lindsay Girls Hockey Association rep hockey team with a grant of $5,000.00. The hockey organization was founded in 1998 and celebrating its 15th Year. The Lynx Hockey League and Rep program supports 130 female players ages 9 to 17. This grant will support the replacement of home jerseys for teams from Atom to Midget.
The Russell I. Alexander Charitable Giving Fund provides … more »
We are currently seeking to hire an Associate Lawyer. Our firm practices exclusively in the area of Family Law, and experience in this area is essential.
The applicant’s required skills and knowledge must include:
• Qualified to practice law in Ontario;
• Minimum of 1 year experience in Family Law and litigation;
• Interest and/or Certification in Collaborative Practice;
• Ability to work independently and in a team-environment;
• Strong and effective analytical and problem-solving skills, and excellent writing skills;
• Ability to engage in effective oral advocacy;
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, including attention to detail, … more »